Friday, September 18, 2009

(Some) Jargon from Papers...


Abide
my plans, His Plans
I have the gift of...
calling
scripture
Lift them up
encouragement
His glory
prayer request
gifts of the holy spirit
God led me to...
having on the heart
laying on the heart
laid on my heart
confess (even when not directly referring to anything Godly)
have a big heart for
ministering
witness to them
devotion
devotional
turned away from God
Wanted to go my own way
Obediently in the center of God's will (VERY FREQUENT)
Bless me beyond measure
precious gift (s)
Give up everything (with little of this actually in evidence)
Him to reveal
God Willing
dedicate to the lord
after God's own heart
God Honoring
Duty for the Word
He revealed His heart
CONVICTED
Us being Christ
The Bible is God's Word

No comments:

Post a Comment