Friday, August 7, 2009

Extra Credit: 19 Minutes


For 15 extra credit points this semester (that is a TON of extra credit)...pick up a copy of this book immediately. You can ask the students from my class last year if you can borrow their copy as well. It really is an easy read, and most students had trouble putting it down once they started. You will actually have to read the book, Amazon reviews etc. just won't work. You'll need to let me know by the end of next week if you are going to participate, or just sit this one out (you are confident in that A or B grade without it!).

Author: Jodi Piccoult

(I see that there are used copies from $2.99 on Amazon.com).

8 comments:

  1. I just bought the book and I would love to take advantage of the extra credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Holmes, I am going to participate in the extra credit by reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Holmes, I would like to participate in this extra credit project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have the book yet, but I will get it soon and I would like to participate in the extra credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also do not have the book yet, but i would lik to take advantage of the extra points :) Carman Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to be part of the extra credit reading. sarah brubaker

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also like to do the extra credit
    -Haley Geeslin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to do the extra credit reading as well.
    -Abigail Perez

    ReplyDelete